Powertel Communications is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) company which is fully licensed by Potraz to provide data communications services over a public data network. PowerTel Communications (Pvt) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ZESA Holdings Group.
Simply give us a call or email us regarding the type of product and or service you require and our marketing and network operations will give you a quote and an installation plan. .
firstname.lastname@example.org (0242)780636-9/ 0242-753147/8
- Tried and tested reliable brand
- First ICT company to offer connectivity services through optic fibre
- First to Offer 3G broadband.
- Future Ready network
- Flexible and easy to upgrade.
- Assured business going concern
- Ready to handle voice, video and multimedia applications
- Bandwidth upgrade or downgrade on demand
- High speed access to branch information i.e. Sales volumes, inventory levels, finance and accounting.
- High speed access to customer information, account status, buying power, credit limit, etc without use of phone, fax, or courier service.
- Faster transaction processing due to real time online status.
- Unlimited availability of bandwidth
- Secure high quality communication channels available 24/7, 365days a year.
- Speed of installation & provisioning
- Independent path from phone company
- Service excellence & Unlimited bandwidth
- A wide range of ICT connectivity services
PowerTel’s Optic fibre network covers all areas from Chitungwiza, Harare, Norton Kadoma, Kwekwe, Gweru, Bulawayo and Plumtree. The network has also been developed within these cities and towns to cover the central business districts, industrial areas, office parks, industrial parks, shopping centres, and business parks. Powertel services are also available in Chinhoyi, Karoi and Kariba. Plans are underway to extend the fibre backbone to other towns from Harare to Mutare, Chipinge, Masvingo, Chiredzi, Triangle and Beitbridge.
Different bandwidth to different places attracts different charges.