Registration for New Prepaid Electicity Vendors
Do you want to be part of a growing network that is delivering seamless convenience to prepaid electricity consumers across Zimbabwe? Do you want to earn extra income through a very lucrative commission structure? Powertel Communications, the ICT subsidiary of the ZESA Holdings Group and aggregator of prepaid electricity vending services, is inviting potential partners who satisfy the minimum operational requirements to register as prepaid electricity vendors.
The registration process commences from Monday, 7th of October 2019 and shall be an ongoing exercise thereon.
To complete the Vendor registration process, kindly complete the following steps:
Step 1: Download the Prepaid Electricity Vendor Registration Form
Step 2: Complete registration application and attach the required documents
Step 3: Submit all required registration documents at the Powertel Head Office or by email on the given address.
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. CR14 Form
3. Current tax clearance certificate
4. Proof of registration with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ)
5. Company profile including distribution strategy
6. Completed registration form
7. Police Clearance for all listed directors on the CR14 form OR sworn & signed Statement of Declaration to be completed as guided on the Registration form
• The current registered vendors are exempted from this process
• The minimum order for prepaid electricity transactions is RTGS$100 000 per transaction, which however is subject to review based on the prevailing electricity tariff.
• This is the initial stage of registration. The follow-up stage will be a technical evaluation whose requirements will be disclosed to the qualifying applicants. Kindly note all applicants qualifying for the technical evaluation will be required to pay a mandatory certification fee.
Completed forms/applications can be sent by email to email@example.com with subject: Prepaid Electricity Vendor Registration. Hard copies can be submitted in sealed envelopes Referenced: Prepaid Electricity Vendor Registration and addressed to:-
The Procurement Manager
No. 16 Birmingham Road